Greenwoods offers a magnificent venue, some of the best catering in East Anglia and a level of staff commitment which will guarantee the smooth running of your most important day. Built in the 17th Century, this fine Grade II listed Manor House is set in extensive landscaped grounds and has been refurbished and restored to the highest standards to provide a sumptuous wedding venue. Whether you are looking for an intimate service for 10 in the Manor House or a formal reception for 160 in the stunning new Marquee, Greenwoods will ensure that each wedding is planned to perfection.
Greenwoods offers the complete wedding package under one roof:
• Wedding tone-up gym and spa membership for brides and grooms prior to wedding
• Civil marriage and partnership ceremonies (arranged via Chelmsford Registry Office - Tel: 01245 430 700)
• Wedding breakfasts for 10 – 70 people in the Manor House
• Wedding breakfasts for up to 160 seated guests in our Marquee
• 39 beautifully decorated bedrooms including six stunning premier rooms
• Beautiful landscaped gardens providing the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos
• Spa facilities available for use by hotel residents
Civil Ceremony maximum 55 people.
Wedding breakfast maximum 44 people.
Civil Ceromony maximum 45 people.
Wedding breakfast maximum 32 people.
Library & Boardroom combined capacity
Standup buffet maximum 130 people.
Civil Ceremony maximum 100 people.
Wedding breakfast maximum 70 people.
Standup buffet 110 people.
the closest you can get to an outdoor wedding!
Civil Ceremony maximum 130 people.
Standing Buffet - 200 people maximum
Caberet style - 160 people maximum
If you have not already viewed the superb wedding facilities and would like to arrange an appointment please contact the wedding team on 01277 829990.
More than a Gym – More than a Spa – More than a Venue... Greenwoods – A way of Life